64-79 Longfield consists of a single four storey purpose built residential block of flats located within a residential housing estate in Harlow, Essex.
The block incorporates four flats at each storey accessed via an integral central communal stairwell and lobby leading from the main entrance doors.
Niblock carried out planned and cyclical external works to upgrade this block and ensure compliance which included the following works:
- Main block and lower refuse roof
- AOV linked roof skylight and flat window replacements
- External decorations including pre-paint
- Concrete and render repairs in addition to communal paving
- Refuse and store replacement/repair
- Fire risk improvements
- Communal flooring enhancements