Lydd Primary School
Lydd Primary School was founded in 1895 in the small historic town of Lydd on the Romney Marsh, comprises of single storey construction set in open grassland.
Niblock was brought in by The Village Academy on a challenging six week programme, whilst the school was vacant to undertake the removal of existing asbestos ceilings with lighting and carry out replacement with new plasterboard ceilings and new LED lighting including the following works:
- Decommissioning/Recommissioning and storage of all existing M&E i.e. Fire/Intruder alarms and all school equipment.
- Electrical rewire addressing high priority maintenance and repairs areas
- Significant reduction in energy consumption
- Energy efficient and environmentally friendly lighting technologies
- Property upgrade/modernisation including redecoration and flooring